Lüscher Technologies AG is committed to protecting your privacy online, and we comply in full with regulations on the protection of personal data and data security. The information we gather, how we use it and to whom we communicate it is stated below.
No personal details such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address are collected from this website unless you provide them voluntarily (e.g. by registering), or legal regulations on the protection of your data allow such collection.
In general, we use the personal data you provide solely to answer your queries concerning products and services, to fulfil your orders or to allow you to access specific information, offers or services. It is also possible that we may:
- store, process and forward your personal data to our global subsidiaries with the aim of improving our customer services, our products or our performance;
- use your data, or make them available to a third party, to keep you informed of special offers that may benefit your business.
Your personal data will only be used for customer-related activities such as direct marketing or market research if you have given your express permission. We treat all personal information as confidential and neither sell nor impart it in any other way to third parties, with the exception of other companies within the Lüscher Technologies AG group where this is necessary for business purposes.
Lüscher Technologies AG will collect, process and utilise the personal data you provide on the Lüscher technologies AG website solely for the purposes stated, except where the collection, processing and utilisation
- serve an additional purpose directly associated with the original purpose for which the personal data were collected;
- are necessary for preparing, negotiating and fulfilling a contract with you;
- are required by legal obligations, public authorities or court order;
- are necessary to substantiate or protect legal claims or to avert or defend lawsuits;
- serve to guarantee data security by preventing abuse or other illegal activities, e.g. deliberate attacks on the IT systems operated by Lüscher Technologies AG.
Automatic data capture, cookies, web analysis
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
We have implemented technical and organisational procedures to safeguard your personal data against accidental or unauthorised access, deletion or distributionzen.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Lüscher technologies AG cannot be held responsible for data protection on such sites, not for any information provided there.
Questions and comments